Extra Gas can supply domestic properties sharing a Bulk LPG vessel through a network of pipes, much like mains gas.
It is becoming more and more common in rural housing developments for there to be one bulk storage vessel supplying a number of homes. Each home is fitted with a meter which monitors the consumption of gas much like a mains supply. With regular meter readings and automatic top up's this eliminates the need for customers having to re-order
- All residents on the estate must be out of contract with the current supplier (all residents are tied in until the last contract expires)
- All residents must agree to the switch
- If any household signs a new agreement with the current supplier the switch cannot go ahead
- You keep the same storage vessel
- A spokesperson for the residents must notify, in writing their existing supplier that they wish to chage to another provider
Please contact us for more information on how Extra Gas can meet the needs of your Metered Estate 0161 789 0000