- Extra Gas bulk storage equipment is not supplied to other than to users of extra Gas.
- Vessels and equipment listed on the agreement AT ALL TIMES shall remain the property of the original supplier (The Company)
- No vessel or equipment may be sold, assigned, transferred, charged or damaged, defaced, tampered with or used for any purpose other than a container for Extra Gas and in particular no other gas shall be stored therein.
- The customer agrees to pay the charges for vessels, and equipment set out in the company tables of standing charge. Such payment shall entitle the customer to use of such vessel during the period of the agreement on the terms and conditions herein contained.
- Bulk LPG shall be sold at the company’s current price and in exceptional circumstances may include a surcharge.
- Extra Gas will charge the customer (both before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid at the rate of 4% above the base rate published by the company’s bank to be assessed from the due date of payment until the actual payment.
- The customer will at all times retain absolute possession and control of the vessel and equipment listed which expressly includes any and every part and everything listed by the company excluding supply pipework.
- The company does not in any way warrant to maintain supplies of Extra Gas
- The company will at all times permit Extra Gas or a representative of the company to enter upon the property (or the property in which the vessel should be situated) to inspect the Extra Gas installations, fittings and vessels therein.
- Upon discontinuation of this agreement the company may remove any vessel and equipment not returned in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In the event of the tank/equipment being removed from the site Extra Gas has no responsibility to make good of it. Removal costs and planning permission, if required, to be met by the customer. This applies to both above/underground vessels.
When your discounted fixed rate deal comes to an end if we don’t hear from you, we’ll switch you on to our current variable tariff. This rate will be displayed in your onlineaccount area.
- This agreement shall remain in force for two years from the date of this agreement, and shall continue thereafter from year to year until terminated in writing, by either party to the other to expire at the end of the two year period. Any notice period for the termination of the contract shall not exceed 42 calendar days.
- If the customer wishes to terminate this contract within the two year exclusivity period, the customer will be charged for terminating the contract and the maximum level of these charges will be £3,500.
- To qualify for the “recommend a friend” bonus, you must have an existing bulk supply with Extra Gas. The customer you recommend must have a bulk storage vessel located at a different premise to yours, that does not yet have a supply with Extra Gas.
- We recommend the customer inform their insurance company of LPG storage vessels on their premises.
- If the gas is to be used as road fuel and not invoiced at the source as such it will be the customer’s responsibility to inform Customs and Excise of any duty payable.
- The English Law shall cover all supplies.
- On termination of this agreement for whatever reason, the customer shall permit Extra Gas to enter the premises to disconnect and remove gas equipment and any other Extra Gas
- The terms and conditions of the agreement remain as read, unless made by a written agreement between the parties of this agreement.
- In the event that a domestic property owner rents out their property during the time this Supply Agreement is in force, the property owner must immediately inform Extra Gas of the tenant’s full details. Should the tenant leave the property whilst still under the owners Supply Agreement but still owing monies to Extra Gas the property owner shall become liable for any debts and to bring the Extra Gas account to a nil balance
If you don’t pay your bills or follow a payment plan we’ve agreed with you, you will lose the protection of a fixed price tariff.
Should a bulk vessels location not meet UKLPG/HSE Codes Of Practice Extra Fuel reserve the right to terminate this agreement.
- All equipment remains the property of Equal Response Ltd at all times.
If you need to reach us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, you can call on +44 (0)1617890000, or write to us at Extragas , 1 Trafford Road.Eccles,M30 0JX
About Us Equal Response LTD are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com
Making A LPG Order Making a LPG Order could not be easier. Just Log In using your Account number and postcode, and add the percentage reading on your dial. After you have finished inputting your contents, click on “Calculate” and you will be able to view your litres ordred. We accept credit card payment. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
All Online orders are approximate and any adjustments will be made once your order is updated.
All paid online orders will qualify for all discounted offers at time of ordering, please note offers do vary from time to time.
All LPG vessels must be tested and have the correct paperwork before a delivery can be made.
Unpaid orders online will be charged at your current market price.
The above Terms & Conditions are purely for Domestic purposes. Terms & Conditions for metered estates and commercial supply is available on request
Deliveries are made as quick as possible but in busy periods and extreme weather please allow more time and order when on 30%.
Please make sure you check your purchases onscreen and are happy with the charges as credit cards do incur costs.
Tax Charges For orders made are calculated at the correct rate either 5% or 20% VAT is added.
Credit Card Security All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction.